Monday, May 5, 2014

I am pregos!!!!

I have been waiting to start this blog. I am very excited to announce I am pregos with baby #2.I am 14 weeks!  This has been a scary year.  I got pregnant in November and miscarried (second miscarriage). I thought to myself this is it. I found out I was pregnant in February. I thought I would not worry as much with my second. However due to my past I still worry all the time. If I feel a little pain I start to worry. All I can do it pray for a healthy baby and trust in God. I saw the baby moving and the heartbeat was 161. I have seen and heard the heartbeat twice. This is one of the most amazing sounds. The heartbeat and the first cry.
Of course I want a girl and Justin a boy. We have picked out names. Girl- Neilee Adelynn, boy- William Jase. I have the girls nursery all planned out in my head. If I have a girl, I will go all out. I feel like I am having a girl. Maybe it is because I want one so bad. I have not been sick. However I am hungry all the time!!! I was not like this with Jay. All I want to do is snack. Of course I am very tired. I already feel like I am sleep walking raising a 2 year old.:) I started to show at 8 weeks. I hid it at work but people started noticing my bump. It is sticking out pretty good now.
 We are excited Jay and baby 2 will be 2 1/2 years apart. We know it is going to be very hard at first but look how fast Jay is growing up.I have told Jay but he doesn't get it. lol...I ask him where the baby is and he either points to my belly our breast.. lol.. I do feel he can sense something is different. I remember when I was first pregnant, he walked up to me out of the blue and touched my belly and said baby. I have heard sibling know. I am so ready to feel the baby move.  The doctor said I can find out in two weeks at 16 weeks the sex. I can't wait!!!!!!!!! These are pictures at 12 and 13 weeks. I will post new pics soon.






1 Comments:

At May 5, 2014 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! You look beautiful. Can't hardly tell. I'm hoping for a girl. Fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home