Friday, May 9, 2014

Bed Rest

Day 3 of bed rest (15 weeks) . I have to admit this is very hard. I have a type A personality (very active, clean freak, and even a little OCD). Lying in a recliner is something I am having be very patient with. I look at it like this. Maybe I will learn how to relax a little more. I have to focus on the baby and not myself right now. I have noticed there is nothing on tv during the day. My current hobbies are cleaning, working out, and crafting. I need to pick up some new hobbies I can do while staying still. My problem is I am too hyper to sit down and read or sew. Well I have found a new hobby, EATING... However this is not a good one while lying still long. :) I am so thankful to have my mom from Georgia here for support. Justin and mom are helping out so much!  I should sit back and enjoy not doing anything. :) However it is hard with a two year old. They tell Jay mom has a booboo so be careful. Jay is doing a great job being careful with mom. While sitting here all these hours I try to focus on the positive not the negative. I know baby G and I will make it through this and have a healthy outcome. I believe I am feeling baby G kick. I feel like tiny kicks throughout the day. Especially when I am hungry. Baby likes to eat like mom.  Feeling baby move is the best feeling!! I continue to pray that God will guide us through this and provide us with a healthy life. The great new is that baby is doing great. He or she was kicking and punching like crazy during the ultrasound. Heartbeat was 141. The baby is completely healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home