Doctor Update
I went to the doctor on Tuesday. I have to continue bed rest. He released me from work for the remainder of the school year. My mom and husband are doing a wonderful job helping out. Good news is that baby is still healthy and the blood clot is going away. My placenta is also rising up which is good news. On the other had, I had a large cist and an amniotic band in in my placenta. The biggest concern now is the band. The doctor said he does not like to see these in the placenta, they are not suppose to be there. He told me not to research it because it will freak me out. I am not going to. I have enough stress already with the other issues. He said the band is thick which is better than a thin band. The worst that can happen is the he baby can grab the band and wrap itself in it. The doctor said he is concerned about it but that is very rare for the baby to wrap in it. He told me not to loose sleep over this. lol.... Easier said then done. WOW....... My first pregnancy was enjoyable with few worries. I continue to leave this in God's hand. I know he will protect us. Throughout my lifetime I feel I have been challenged to see how strong I am. I feel I am very strong because of my life experiences. Life has not been easy for me but I have learned a lot through the difficult times. I continue to do my best to think positive and act positive. At times I become weak but I am human. I am a mom who is scared of losing a child. While I was pregnant with Jay, I remember talking to him in my belly. Wondering how am I going to be able to show him so much love and joy. Everyone told me it will come natural. The second Jay was born I could not imagine loving anyone else the way I love him. I love Justin more than anything and always will. However the love a mom has for her child it unexplainable. Being pregnant with my second child and constantly wondering will he or be born healthy is so hard. I have not control at all. I have started feeling the baby kick so I am starting to develop a bond with baby. I am starting to talk to he or she. I say prayers with the baby that mom will protect he or she. Like I said earlier, all I can do is follow the doctor's orders and leave this is God's hands. God will take care of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home