Thursday, May 22, 2014

16 weeks

I am still on light bed rest.  I spoke to the doctor and he said I have to continue light bed rest until June 6th. We are suppose to find out the sex then. We tried at 15 weeks but the baby would not show us. :) My mom is going to stay until then. She has been so awesome. She has been very patient with me. I know I am not the easiest patient. I am a little OCD so I want someone to continue my OCD ways. However my mom is not OCD so I am having to get used to her ways. She does a great job keeping the house clean and cooks every night.  Jay is enjoying her company. Every morning he knocks on her bedroom door and screams NANA. He is her alarm clock. I feel bad because I know she is so tired at night. When I start to move around the house she tells me to sit down. She keeps me under control at times. I hope on the 6th we will have good news where I can relax a little more. Every little move I make, I wonder am I hurting the baby. The doctor told me not to research the amniotic band information. However I did. Of course I was a little freaked out. I am not going to focus on the scary things. Well try my hardest not to. :) Oh yeah on top of everything else Jay came home from daycare with hand foot and mouth virus. Guess who got it. ME! It is rare in adults but I would have been the one to get it. lol.....I am all better now. Great news!! Jay urinated in the toilet today. Well more outside the toilet. I made a sticker chart and put it next to the toilet.  My goal was to start potty training with him the beginning of June. I am not sure how to start but  I am going to give it my best try. He will be wearing underwear by the end of summer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home