Today I have been very emotional. I am sure it is a mixture of laying around all day and my hormones. I have not had time to cry and let out my emotions. I am so scared. I have been a little fussy with everyone in the house. I am just stressed. I can't take it out on them. Need to work on this.
I have an amniotic band in my placenta. The amniotic band can entangle around the baby. This could cause a number of different abnormalities. It can cause a limb to be amputated, cleft lip palate, club foot. It could cause more severe problems if it entangles around the baby's organs or neck. The band can break off and go away or never effect the baby. This is what we are praying for.
I have decided if my baby is born without a limb or abnormality I will be ok with that. That can be replaced. I just want the baby to be healthy. I pray for no brain or cognitive deficits. I work with special needs children and I have seen so many children with cognitive deficits, physical abnormailties, etc. I have children that will never know night from day, never cognitively grow beyond 3 months, never be able to speak or express their emotions. This breaks my heart. Even though these children experience these difficulties I will never look or love them any less than a perfectly healthy child.
The baby has been kicking a lot today to bring happy thoughts. Every time I feel baby kick, the biggest smile comes across my face. The best feeling while pregnant! Come on June 6th so I can say boy or girl in my blogs. Fingers crossed for Neilee.:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home