24 weeks
Baby Lily is a very active little girl inside my belly. I believe she is a little more active then her brother. I went to the doctor last week and her heartbeat was 154. She weighed 1 pd 6oz. I have gained 14 pds. I feel huge though. :) The amniotic band is still far away from her. She is a big healthy little girl. The doctor said my cervix was soft and has thinned and shortened out 50%. When I heard this, I became very concerned. The cervix does not start to thin out or get soft until time for labor. He explained that my cervix has been like this for a couple of weeks. Since my cervix has not changed, he is not very concerned about it. He will continue to monitor it. If it does change there is a good chance I will be back on bed rest. I pray this does not happen. He said to take things easy. He told me , this is going to be along pregnancy. It is crazy the difference between pregnancies. Jay was an easy walk in the park. I had plenty of energy to workout all the time, no sickness, felt great! Maybe because it was not 120 degrees outside. lol.. It feels that hot to me. Pregnancy and heat are not a good mix. I love being outside but it is hard this summer. This pregnancy is kicking me in the butt. I am tired all the time, feel sick some mornings, belly pressure, I am already somewhat waddling, walk very slow, and try my hardest to work out. Lily is putting a lot of pressure on my cervix. I feel I have to pee all the time and a lot of pressure at times on one side. The ultrasound tech said her head is putting a lot of pressure on me. However she is kicking my butt. lol.... I am sure chasing a 2 year old all day doesn't help either.. :)
The nursery is almost complete! It looks great. Tara came for the weekend and helped out. She is very creative!!!! I am waiting on the quilt, rug, and curtains to come in and it will be complete.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home