Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Baby Lily Update

I have not written in a while. Jay keeps me pretty busy now days. It is hard to take the time to blog ever night like I did while pregos with him. Everything has been going good. Lily is kicking away all day. Not so much kicking but turning her entire body. I am not sure when she sleeps. She is going to be a fire pistol like me I am afraid. She gets it honestly from mom and dad. I completed her nursery in August. Clothes washed and all. I was concerned about possible bed rest again. However everything has been going great. The amniotic bad is high up and thinned out. Lily is not near the band which is good. They will still monitor that band. They will even look at it closely during delivery.
I went to my 32 weeks check up and everything looked great in the ultrasound. Her hearbeat was 147 and moving like crazy. She said Lily's head is very low. At times I feel like she is going to pop out and say hey mom. She sits right on my bladder which makes me uncomfortable. I have had a little menstrual like cramps and tightness. I just thought it was Lily stretching. I have been told I am having contractions. After my doctor examined me yesterday, he said I was 70% effaced and 1 cm dilated. His concern is that I have changed drastically within two weeks and how low her head is. He sent me to labor and delivery last night to be monitored and receive fluids. I want running a fever so he kept me a little longer. He said I probably caught a bug from school. Well I feel yucky today.. :(  He sent me home to bed rest until I deliver. He told me I could deliver anytime or wait until full term. He said when I do go into labor I will go fast. This scares me! I have to take it very easy so that I do force my body into labor. I continue to feel my belly tighten and wonder is this a contraction or Lily. I was induced with Jay so I did not experience contractions long without meds. I pray she does not come this earlier. Mom is on her way from Georgia to help out again. Bless her heart she is awesome!! I feel like such a burden on her an everyone else. I hate that school just started and I can not be there. My students do not do well with change. Jay does not understand either why mom can not play. Today he kept getting me to go outside to play with him. I feel so bad and just want to cry. This is very hard for me to go through again. A very emotional and scary time. I know I have to leave this in God's hand and he has a plan for us. On a positive note , I am so excited to see Lily. I picture her with dark hair and eyes.. We will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home